Facebook Badge

Monday, March 12

Who is it - ME or YOU?



The most beautiful things of nature...
Are never together.....
And so perhaps, we too,
Are meant to be...


Blessed are we or,
Cursed is our love.....
I know not,
And neither does she..




My eyes are torn
My rheum has dried.....
My heart a barren waste...
My life, a aimless goal..


My smile has faded....
I want to cry and cry...
Forever and ever.... until my heart bursts...
Unable to control the sorrow it holds..


It feels ages since I left.....
Though only hours have only swept..........
Her scent still lingers over me....
Like she lives in my every breath..






True was the warmth in her arms...
And the touch of her rosy wet lips..
Yet I cherish these 'dreams' now..
Though painful and sweet!


I have no complaints but one.
I have no regrets but one..


Why was it us?
Why was it us?


My heart chides me bad..
I know not what to say....
The only question that each passing moment throws..
Running dear, from who r thou?


With a sheepish wimp,
And a wry smile...
I try to satisfy my heart,
"It is YOU..and only YOU..!!"


"But how can you run?
Not from me. Never, my dear!
She is not me not even love..
But all she is the WHOLE OF YOU !!",
It stabs me deeper and brutal...
And its words just shell me more..


"So how can you run.....
When it is not me, not her
But YOU, YOU and only YOU!"


"What one heart said to another"








1 comments:

needless to say bt 1 of ur masterpieces shonu!!! luv u alws...

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More